When students consistently attend their regularly scheduled class it creates the best possible learning environment for them. However, we realize that occasionally it is impossible to attend your regularly scheduled class; therefore as benefit to you, we offer unlimited make-ups!
- Advanced submission of absence is REQUIRED in order to be eligible for a make-up and all absences MUST be reported in the parent portal. Verbal notification to an instructor is not sufficient. For last minute notifications please notify the office as soon as possible.
- Make-ups are valid for one year (365 days) and can only be used for actively enrolled students. The only time we do not allow make-ups to be scheduled is during the first week of each new session.
- Make-up availability is not guaranteed and is on a first come first serve basis.
- Make-ups must be scheduled through the Parent Portal and can only be scheduled only one week in advance.
- Absences can not be credited towards future tuition.
- We DO NOT guarantee the same teacher, time, or student ratio for group lesson make-ups.
- Make-ups cannot be rescheduled, we DO NOT make-up a make-up.
- Make-ups are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Unlimited make-ups only apply to group lessons.