Face Coverings In and Out of the Pool
- As this pandemic is ever-changing, we will continue to make changes for the safety of our students, customers, and staff. Please adhere to the signage upon entering regarding the most up to date mask policy. Please note swimmers are not required to wear masks in the water.
Little Flippers Swim School is opened and confident that we can provide a safe environment for your children to continue their swimming journey.
- The CDC issued guidance that it is safe to swim as the virus cannot be spread via properly chlorinated and maintained pool water. Every Little Flippers Swim School pool meets or exceeds the health standards set by the CDC.
- Here is a LINK to the CDC direction on swimming and pool water.
- Likewise, HERE is an article outlining how the virus cannot be spread in a properly maintained pool.
Since its inception, Little Flippers Swim School has been at the forefront of building and maintaining pools that fight the spread of viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19, as well as the flu and other common childhood viruses.
- In addition to the appropriate use of chlorine, each pool has a high-quality UV water purification system that keeps the water clean. When water is pumped through our UV system, ultraviolet light rays kill dangerous germs and inactivates viruses.
- Little Flipper’s cutting-edge air filtration systems continuously expel stale air from the pool room and replace it with 100% ambient, fresh air at a rate of 8 times per hour.
- Our dehumidifiers have features like antimicrobial filters and controls that enable us to maintain healthy humidity levels that reduce the survival of bacteria and viruses.
- Little Flippers Swim Schools are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment that monitors pool chemicals electronically and, in addition, we perform scheduled and documented manual water tests throughout the day to maintain healthy and balanced pools.
- Little Flippers pools are permitted by the governing Health Departments and are periodically inspected without notice by local authorities.
- Providing a safe and clean environment is why Little Flippers Swim School has invested heavily in the infrastructure of our pools.
- If you have visited Little Flippers Swim School and have come in close contact with anyone who has experienced symptoms, we ask that you please notify the school immediately before returning. You may be asked to obtain medical clearance before returning to the swim school.
- Any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 is asked to notify us and remain out of the swim school until receiving written medical clearance to return.
- If you have traveled outside of the country or been in contact with anyone who has, or with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or any flu-like virus, please notify the school immediately before returning. You may be asked to obtain medical clearance before returning to the swim school.
- In general, if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of any illness, we ask that you fully recover before returning to the swim school.
- Little Flippers is continuously updating its safety measures so you may see additional precautions being implemented or existing protocols modified at the school.
Little Flippers pools are some of the cleanest and safest places for your children and our instructors.